Every industry across the globe is witnessing transformations especially in terms of industry requirements to university graduates. Seeking this, it is very important for the education sector to be in line with the challenges in economy as well as growing demands in terms of skills and knowledge. But, it is not possible for the university to take the lead alone. It will be needing support from the industry as well as the Government. In response to this, UTM Real Estate at the Faculty of Built Environment and Surveying organised Property Industry Interview Series (PropSeries) from April to May 2019. This year several major property companies were involved in seminars and interview sessions with final year students. Among the companies that took part were SGD Property Consultants, CBRE|WTW, City Valuers, Country Garden Group, Damansara Asset Sdn. Bhd. and PPC International. For the second consecutive year, the biggest property management company from Singapore, Chambers International, also participated in this programme. There has been a demand for academia- industry collaboration since long ago and now UTM Real Estate is also becoming important to decide the future of property graduates. The university now needs to focus on the skills which will help graduates in becoming productive employees. It can only be done by understanding what industries are looking for in their employees. This program has started since 2015 under the initiatives of Dr. Kamalahasan Achu, Dr. Mustafa Omar and Dr. Muhammad Najib Razali.
- UTM’s Prof. Ts Dr. Muhammad Zaly Shah Appointed as Vice President of Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport for Southeast Asia Region
- UTM FABU-RISM Professional Career Talk for Future Surveyors
- INTREST new release!
- Mahasiswa UTM bolot kemenangan Pertandingan Pelan Konsep ‘Placemaking Spaces
- UTM Participated in 4th FIG Young Surveyors Asia Pacific Meeting
- 5th International Workshop on Asian Heritage (IWAH) 2023
- IJBES New release Vol. 11 No. 1 (2024)
- Synergistic Collaboration : MSSA OIC 2023
- Generous Endowment and Inspiring Dialogue by UTM Alumni
- UTM Hosts CIDB Seminar: Exploring Building Contracts in 2022