UTM-TCU Field Trip Joint Workshop was held from 25th to 28th Aug 2018 with collaboration between UTM Landscape Architecture program and Tokyo City University (TCU). UTM-TCU Workshop participants are the undergraduate students of landscape architecture and urban life studies. The workshop themed: Landscape Design Attraction in Heritage Town, South-East Asian Countries coordinated by Dr Lee Yoke Lai. The program aims to strengthen collaborative networking activities between UTM and TCU to achieve academic and joint development stated in the MOU agreement (January 12, 2018) between UTM and. Besides, this workshop is also one of the platforms to enhance students’ proactive participation in international mobility program, leadership, boost innovative ideas in landscape design and heritage conservation; and cultural exchange experiences. more…
- Pelajar FABU dalami teknologi rekabentuk dan pembinaan, telusuri tinggalan sejarah senibina tamadun di India
- Pelajar FABU bantu pulihara ekosistem hutan paya laut.
- New article released on Ain Shams Engineering Journal (ASEJ)
- New article released on GPS Solution (Springer Nature)
- UTM-PLANMalaysia MOU
- PERASMIAN MAKMAL SATELIT FORENSIK GEOSPATIAL BUKTI KERJASAMA ERAT UTM-PDRM
- Opportunities for future collaboration between UTM and The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU).
- Syarahan Perdana 7 November 2022
- Geoinformation Bulletin Series
- Welcome to the new undergraduate students 2022/2023