On 17 October 2018, Sarah Al Norazlan, PhD candidate at Greenovation Research Group, conducted her data collection on the study of ECOLOGICAL LITERACY OF MIDDLE CHILDHOOD CHILDREN ON RURAL-HOME ENVIRONMENT. She was well assisted by Mega Suria Hashim, Azmiah Abd Ghafar, Joharudin Samion, Irfan Suria, Amalina SsMfauzi, Arti Manikam, Rohana Mohd Firdaus and Janatun Yusof. The study site is at Kg Jawa Hulu in district of Pontian. This gathering with school children was considered by the school management as a natural learning lesson for the pupils.
- Pelajar FABU dalami teknologi rekabentuk dan pembinaan, telusuri tinggalan sejarah senibina tamadun di India
- Pelajar FABU bantu pulihara ekosistem hutan paya laut.
- New article released on Ain Shams Engineering Journal (ASEJ)
- New article released on GPS Solution (Springer Nature)
- UTM-PLANMalaysia MOU
- PERASMIAN MAKMAL SATELIT FORENSIK GEOSPATIAL BUKTI KERJASAMA ERAT UTM-PDRM
- Opportunities for future collaboration between UTM and The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU).
- Syarahan Perdana 7 November 2022
- Geoinformation Bulletin Series
- Welcome to the new undergraduate students 2022/2023