Greenovation Research Group at Faculty of Built Environment succeeded to organize the Joint Postgraduate Colloquium 2018 with Department of Architecture and Planning of Universitas Gadjah Mada on 22 January 2018. 58 PhD and 68 master candidates from 8 Malaysian universities and 3 Indonesian universities participated in the colloquium. 17 academics from Malaysia served their time as keynote speaker, moderator, discussant and co-chairman at the one-day event. It was a debut joint program towads the betterment of postgraduate studies in built environment. Apart from students from Malaysia and Indonesia, students from Saudi Arabia, Thailand, Surinam, and Poland presented their research materials.[flickr_set id=”72157691826492574″]
- Pelajar FABU dalami teknologi rekabentuk dan pembinaan, telusuri tinggalan sejarah senibina tamadun di India
- Pelajar FABU bantu pulihara ekosistem hutan paya laut.
- New article released on Ain Shams Engineering Journal (ASEJ)
- New article released on GPS Solution (Springer Nature)
- UTM-PLANMalaysia MOU
- PERASMIAN MAKMAL SATELIT FORENSIK GEOSPATIAL BUKTI KERJASAMA ERAT UTM-PDRM
- Opportunities for future collaboration between UTM and The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU).
- Syarahan Perdana 7 November 2022
- Geoinformation Bulletin Series
- Welcome to the new undergraduate students 2022/2023