20 students from Sekolah Rendah Islam Hidayah participated with Landscape Ecology Program at Gunung Pulai Forest Reserve on 18 November 2016. This outdoor lesson is organized by SBEL 1662 students and Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ismail Said from Department Landscape Architecture, Faculty of Built Environment. The students were taught ecological system of hill rainforest and its functions including headwaters and watersheds, dependency of animals on plants in a rain forest, interspecific interactions of animals and plants, and identifying plant species. The students were accompanied by three teachers who taught them sciences.
- Pelajar FABU dalami teknologi rekabentuk dan pembinaan, telusuri tinggalan sejarah senibina tamadun di India
- Pelajar FABU bantu pulihara ekosistem hutan paya laut.
- New article released on Ain Shams Engineering Journal (ASEJ)
- New article released on GPS Solution (Springer Nature)
- UTM-PLANMalaysia MOU
- PERASMIAN MAKMAL SATELIT FORENSIK GEOSPATIAL BUKTI KERJASAMA ERAT UTM-PDRM
- Opportunities for future collaboration between UTM and The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU).
- Syarahan Perdana 7 November 2022
- Geoinformation Bulletin Series
- Welcome to the new undergraduate students 2022/2023