Every year Architecture Department organizes a workshop to discuss rigorously on matters that concern architectural education at UTM. This time the workshop has been held at Kayangan Suite, Pulai Spring Resort which is just five minutes away from UTM, Skudai. Things that are not done well in the last session had been analyzed thoroughly during the workshop. Steps and action for correction and improvement are also been tabled and debated so that tangible action could be taken next session. The workshop is held from 25th May until 28th May 2009. The workshop also prepare for a 5-year master plan.
- Pelajar FABU dalami teknologi rekabentuk dan pembinaan, telusuri tinggalan sejarah senibina tamadun di India
- Pelajar FABU bantu pulihara ekosistem hutan paya laut.
- New article released on Ain Shams Engineering Journal (ASEJ)
- New article released on GPS Solution (Springer Nature)
- UTM-PLANMalaysia MOU
- PERASMIAN MAKMAL SATELIT FORENSIK GEOSPATIAL BUKTI KERJASAMA ERAT UTM-PDRM
- Opportunities for future collaboration between UTM and The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU).
- Syarahan Perdana 7 November 2022
- Geoinformation Bulletin Series
- Welcome to the new undergraduate students 2022/2023