A technical excursion with Indigenous Green as a focus was held at Cameron Highlands from 24th – 26th Jan 2019. This program was a success due to a good teamwork and collaboration between the Institute of Landscape Architects Malaysia (ILAM) Southern Chapter, MajlIs Bandaraya Ipoh (MBI) and Research Group Heritage Landscape (HELA) UTM. UTM Landscape Architecture Department representative, LAr Dr Sapura Mohamad, LAr Dr Hamidah Ahmad and LAr Dr Zanariah Jasmani were among the secretariats/ navigators in this 3- day program. The excursion explored stormwater management, indigenous farming and traditional methods in Cameron Highlands. This program also targeted at Three schools competing in completing herbarium collection to encourage Cameron Highlands indigenous plants collection.
- Pelajar FABU dalami teknologi rekabentuk dan pembinaan, telusuri tinggalan sejarah senibina tamadun di India
- Pelajar FABU bantu pulihara ekosistem hutan paya laut.
- New article released on Ain Shams Engineering Journal (ASEJ)
- New article released on GPS Solution (Springer Nature)
- UTM-PLANMalaysia MOU
- PERASMIAN MAKMAL SATELIT FORENSIK GEOSPATIAL BUKTI KERJASAMA ERAT UTM-PDRM
- Opportunities for future collaboration between UTM and The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU).
- Syarahan Perdana 7 November 2022
- Geoinformation Bulletin Series
- Welcome to the new undergraduate students 2022/2023