The Department of Urban and Regional Planning (DURP), Faculty of Built Environment (FAB), had its first meeting with the respective Academic Advisors and advisees of Year 1 to Year 4 on 22nd September (Thursday) 2016 at the Convention Hall, B12. Prizes for academic excellence Semester 2, 2015/2016 were also presented to respective students for each Year at the meeting. Students who received prizes were Josephine Lee Siaw Ling (Year 1-GPA 3.79, CGPA 3.89), Siti Nabila bt Mokhtar (Year 2-GPA 3.67, CGPA 3.70), and Tay Suet Yi (Year 3-GPA 4.00, CGPA 3.93). Prizes comprising of the Malaysian Institute of Planners, Planning Malaysia Special Issue IV-2016 Journal entitled “Towards an Asian Urban Agenda : Planning Asian DiverCity, IntenseCity, ComplexCity & AuthenticCity and certificate were presented to the best students by the Deputy Dean (Academic), Associate Professor Dr. Mohammad Rafee bin Majid. The meeting ended at 4.00 pm with refreshments for all DURP students and academic advisors.
- Heartiest Congratulations to FABUlous students for their great achievements in multiple categories at 14th RISM International Surveying Conference for Undergraduates (ISCU 2022), hosted by Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM).
- Warga Fakulti Alam Bina dan Ukur (FABU) amat berbangga dengan pengiktirafan kepada Prof. Dr. Ho Chin Siong dari bidang Perancangan Bandar dan Wilayah sebagai penyandang Kursi Pengajian Bandar Pulau Pinang, Pusat Pengajian Sains Kemasyarakatan, Universiti Sains Malaysia.
- Tahniah kepada Ts. Dr. Noor Aimran Samsudin atas pendaftaran dan pengiktirafan sebagai Teknologis Professional oleh Lembaga Teknologis Malaysia (MBOT).
- Heartiest congratulations to our BSc. Geoinformatics students for their achievement and acknowledgement by ESRI Malaysia.
- Tahniah diucapkan kepada para penerima anugerah.
- Perkongsian berkenaan Transformasi GIS untuk Utiliti Air dalam Ranhill SAJ kepada pelajar FABU
- Aktiviti Makmal Satelit – Lawatan Penanda Aras Aktiviti/Projek KIK FABU UTM Ke Jabatan Tanah Dan Survei (JTS) Sarawak
- FABU UTM Kongsi Cara Pemprosesan Data GNSS Berkejituan Tinggi Dengan Pihak Jabatan Tanah dan Survei (JTS)
- Heartiest congratulations to Prof. Sr Dr. Mohd Razali Mahmud and Assoc. Prof. Sr Dr. Sarajul Fikri Mohamed for being elected by the Royal Institution of Surveyors Malaysia (RISM) for Session 2022/2023
- UTM Architecture Programme Organized 2022 International Webinar Series #1 in collaboration with 5 Architecture schools from India, Indonesia and Thailand