On 7th November 2016, 41 SBEL1404 students did their inventory at six residences in Bandar Dato Onn, Taman Mutiara Rini 2 dan Taman Pulai Perdana. This is third project, Home-garden, of studio Basic Landscape Design. It was their first project dealing with real clients, the home owners. The purpose of the project is to learn how to design home-garden turning the residence and its garden to an abode to live, play and rest for the residents
- Pelajar FABU dalami teknologi rekabentuk dan pembinaan, telusuri tinggalan sejarah senibina tamadun di India
- Pelajar FABU bantu pulihara ekosistem hutan paya laut.
- New article released on Ain Shams Engineering Journal (ASEJ)
- New article released on GPS Solution (Springer Nature)
- UTM-PLANMalaysia MOU
- PERASMIAN MAKMAL SATELIT FORENSIK GEOSPATIAL BUKTI KERJASAMA ERAT UTM-PDRM
- Opportunities for future collaboration between UTM and The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU).
- Syarahan Perdana 7 November 2022
- Geoinformation Bulletin Series
- Welcome to the new undergraduate students 2022/2023