A group of seven staff from Department of Landscape Architecture presented their papers at South-east Asia Technical University Consortium 4 on 25 and 26 February 2010 at Shibaura Institute of Technology, Tokyo. In addition, a master student, Noraini Bahari, joined the group and presented a paper on establishing greenway in UTM campus. Overall, 93 papers were published on the symposium proceedings which included papers from Shibaura Institute of Technology, Hanoi University of Technology, King Mongkut’s University, and Institute of Technology Bandung. The next symposium will be held in Hanoi University of Technology in February 2011.
- Pelajar FABU dalami teknologi rekabentuk dan pembinaan, telusuri tinggalan sejarah senibina tamadun di India
- Pelajar FABU bantu pulihara ekosistem hutan paya laut.
- New article released on Ain Shams Engineering Journal (ASEJ)
- New article released on GPS Solution (Springer Nature)
- UTM-PLANMalaysia MOU
- PERASMIAN MAKMAL SATELIT FORENSIK GEOSPATIAL BUKTI KERJASAMA ERAT UTM-PDRM
- Opportunities for future collaboration between UTM and The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU).
- Syarahan Perdana 7 November 2022
- Geoinformation Bulletin Series
- Welcome to the new undergraduate students 2022/2023