International Students

International Students are Required to get the following travelling documents before entering Malaysia:

International Passport
All international students are Required to have a valid international passport for a minimum duration of five (5) years.

Student Visa & Personal Bond
Under the malaysian Immigration Law, International Students should obtain their student visa from their respective countries for entry into Malaysia. Students are required to obtain a Student Pass to study in Malaysia. The Immigration Procedures for this purpose requires students to pay a Personal Bond once during their study. The rate of this Personal Bond is dependent on the students’ country of origin and is payable on the registration day at the University. Students will be informed of the rates in the offer letter.