Three PhD candidates from Greenovation Research Group, Faculty of Built Environment and Surveying, presented their research works at Second International Society of Participatory Mapping (ISPM): Let the people map conference hosted by Aalto University, Espoo, Finland on 17-19 June 2019. The conference provides a platform for presenting recent advances within the field of participatory mapping and initiating discussion on the current state and future directions of the research. The candidates are Sarah Alia Norazlan, Janatun Yusof and Daodu Tosin whom are supervised by Ismail Said, a professor of landscape architecture at the faculty. At the conference, they presented their research to more than 45 participants coming from 26 countries throughout the world. And, they had a long discussion with the chairman of the conference, Professor Marketta Kytta, on their ongoing research of children’s environment. Inasmuch, Sarah Alia Norazlan, received an award of US$700 and registration fee from the conference secretariat.
- Heartiest Congratulations to FABUlous students for their great achievements in multiple categories at 14th RISM International Surveying Conference for Undergraduates (ISCU 2022), hosted by Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM).
- Warga Fakulti Alam Bina dan Ukur (FABU) amat berbangga dengan pengiktirafan kepada Prof. Dr. Ho Chin Siong dari bidang Perancangan Bandar dan Wilayah sebagai penyandang Kursi Pengajian Bandar Pulau Pinang, Pusat Pengajian Sains Kemasyarakatan, Universiti Sains Malaysia.
- Tahniah kepada Ts. Dr. Noor Aimran Samsudin atas pendaftaran dan pengiktirafan sebagai Teknologis Professional oleh Lembaga Teknologis Malaysia (MBOT).
- Heartiest congratulations to our BSc. Geoinformatics students for their achievement and acknowledgement by ESRI Malaysia.
- Tahniah diucapkan kepada para penerima anugerah.
- Perkongsian berkenaan Transformasi GIS untuk Utiliti Air dalam Ranhill SAJ kepada pelajar FABU
- Aktiviti Makmal Satelit – Lawatan Penanda Aras Aktiviti/Projek KIK FABU UTM Ke Jabatan Tanah Dan Survei (JTS) Sarawak
- FABU UTM Kongsi Cara Pemprosesan Data GNSS Berkejituan Tinggi Dengan Pihak Jabatan Tanah dan Survei (JTS)
- Heartiest congratulations to Prof. Sr Dr. Mohd Razali Mahmud and Assoc. Prof. Sr Dr. Sarajul Fikri Mohamed for being elected by the Royal Institution of Surveyors Malaysia (RISM) for Session 2022/2023
- UTM Architecture Programme Organized 2022 International Webinar Series #1 in collaboration with 5 Architecture schools from India, Indonesia and Thailand