Every industry across the globe is witnessing transformations especially in terms of industry requirements to university graduates. Seeking this, it is very important for the education sector to be in line with the challenges in economy as well as growing demands in terms of skills and knowledge. But, it is not possible for the university to take the lead alone. It will be needing support from the industry as well as the Government. In response to this, UTM Real Estate at the Faculty of Built Environment and Surveying organised Property Industry Interview Series (PropSeries) from April to May 2019. This year several major property companies were involved in seminars and interview sessions with final year students. Among the companies that took part were SGD Property Consultants, CBRE|WTW, City Valuers, Country Garden Group, Damansara Asset Sdn. Bhd. and PPC International. For the second consecutive year, the biggest property management company from Singapore, Chambers International, also participated in this programme. There has been a demand for academia- industry collaboration since long ago and now UTM Real Estate is also becoming important to decide the future of property graduates. The university now needs to focus on the skills which will help graduates in becoming productive employees. It can only be done by understanding what industries are looking for in their employees. This program has started since 2015 under the initiatives of Dr. Kamalahasan Achu, Dr. Mustafa Omar and Dr. Muhammad Najib Razali.
- Heartiest congratulations to Sr Dr. Ezdihar Hamzah, Senior Lecturer (Real Estate) for being elected as the Member of the Royal Institution Of Surveyors Malaysia
- Tahniah kepada TPr Ts. Dr. Gobi Krishna (Pensyarah Kanan Perancangan Bandar & Wilayah) atas pelantikan sebagai Perunding SIA bagi Projek Pembinaan Takungan Air Pinggiran Sungai Linggi, Negeri Sembilan.
- Heartiest Congratulations to FABUlous students for their great achievements in multiple categories at 14th RISM International Surveying Conference for Undergraduates (ISCU 2022), hosted by Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM).
- Warga Fakulti Alam Bina dan Ukur (FABU) amat berbangga dengan pengiktirafan kepada Prof. Dr. Ho Chin Siong dari bidang Perancangan Bandar dan Wilayah sebagai penyandang Kursi Pengajian Bandar Pulau Pinang, Pusat Pengajian Sains Kemasyarakatan, Universiti Sains Malaysia.
- Tahniah kepada Ts. Dr. Noor Aimran Samsudin atas pendaftaran dan pengiktirafan sebagai Teknologis Professional oleh Lembaga Teknologis Malaysia (MBOT).
- Heartiest congratulations to our BSc. Geoinformatics students for their achievement and acknowledgement by ESRI Malaysia.
- Tahniah diucapkan kepada para penerima anugerah.
- Perkongsian berkenaan Transformasi GIS untuk Utiliti Air dalam Ranhill SAJ kepada pelajar FABU
- Aktiviti Makmal Satelit – Lawatan Penanda Aras Aktiviti/Projek KIK FABU UTM Ke Jabatan Tanah Dan Survei (JTS) Sarawak
- FABU UTM Kongsi Cara Pemprosesan Data GNSS Berkejituan Tinggi Dengan Pihak Jabatan Tanah dan Survei (JTS)