The Industrial Advisory Panels (IAP) for BSc. (Property Management) course gathered at Faculty of Built Environment and Surveying for a half day meeting to review the curriculum for the 21stcentury and Industrial Revolution 4.0 (IR 4.0) in January this year. The IAP comprises external representatives from the industrial community who provide a strategic view on the undergraduate course policies in respect of employability, teaching and hands-on knowledge. The IAP also will be keeping abreast of industry development which is essential aspects in preparing students for their future careers. The faculty and IAP are vital in creating a strong link between industry and the faculty and this link is expected to contribute in achieving the faculty’s goals and objectives. Members of the IAP are professionals in the industry and the government who collaborate and build cooperative efforts with the faculty, advise on academic programs, and help in building future programme direction. This collaboration will lead to each party having a better understanding of the objectives of the other as well as allowing each to better support the other in meeting the objectives. For this meeting, the delegate comprises top management in the industry such as Director General, Department of Valuation and Property Services (JPPH), Tuan Haji Sr. Ahmad Zailan Azizudin, Sr. Sivadas and Sr. Mahyudin Mustakim from Association of Valuers, Property Managers, Estate Agents and Property Consultants in the Private Sector Malaysia (PEPS), Dr. Soeb Pawi (Majlis Perbandaran Kulai), Tuan Haji Azmi Miswan (Majlis Bandaraya Johor Bahru), Mr. Imran Saleh (UDA Angsana Sdn. Bhd.), and Tuan Haji Samsubahri Selamat (Damansara Asset Sdn. Bhd.)
- Heartiest Congratulations to FABUlous students for their great achievements in multiple categories at 14th RISM International Surveying Conference for Undergraduates (ISCU 2022), hosted by Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM).
- Warga Fakulti Alam Bina dan Ukur (FABU) amat berbangga dengan pengiktirafan kepada Prof. Dr. Ho Chin Siong dari bidang Perancangan Bandar dan Wilayah sebagai penyandang Kursi Pengajian Bandar Pulau Pinang, Pusat Pengajian Sains Kemasyarakatan, Universiti Sains Malaysia.
- Tahniah kepada Ts. Dr. Noor Aimran Samsudin atas pendaftaran dan pengiktirafan sebagai Teknologis Professional oleh Lembaga Teknologis Malaysia (MBOT).
- Heartiest congratulations to our BSc. Geoinformatics students for their achievement and acknowledgement by ESRI Malaysia.
- Tahniah diucapkan kepada para penerima anugerah.
- Perkongsian berkenaan Transformasi GIS untuk Utiliti Air dalam Ranhill SAJ kepada pelajar FABU
- Aktiviti Makmal Satelit – Lawatan Penanda Aras Aktiviti/Projek KIK FABU UTM Ke Jabatan Tanah Dan Survei (JTS) Sarawak
- FABU UTM Kongsi Cara Pemprosesan Data GNSS Berkejituan Tinggi Dengan Pihak Jabatan Tanah dan Survei (JTS)
- Heartiest congratulations to Prof. Sr Dr. Mohd Razali Mahmud and Assoc. Prof. Sr Dr. Sarajul Fikri Mohamed for being elected by the Royal Institution of Surveyors Malaysia (RISM) for Session 2022/2023
- UTM Architecture Programme Organized 2022 International Webinar Series #1 in collaboration with 5 Architecture schools from India, Indonesia and Thailand