The Department of Urban and Regional Planning, Faculty of Built Environment (FAB), UTM sent the largest delegation to the recent 14th International Congress of Asian Planning Schools Association (APSA 2017). The Congress was held at Tsinghua University, Beijing, China from 12-14 October 2017. Twenty-three (23) UTM delegates comprising of 9 lecturers and 14 students led by Prof. Dato’ TPr. Dr. Ahmad Nazri Muhamad Ludin presented a total of 20 papers and 3 posters to more than 150 international participants. “Reshaping Urban and Rural Development through Planning” was the main theme of APSA 2017 and it featured papers/presentations/posters across six tracks encompassing, Governance, Identity Heritage, Solidarity Equity, Smart Intelligence, Sustainability Environment and Planning & Education. The Department of Urban and Regional Planning, FAB, UTM is a member of the Asian Planning Schools Association (APSA) and had hosted the APSA 2015. The Congress is held biennially. The UTM delegates had envisaged establishing academic networking with Tsinghua University, as it is the most prestigious university in China and the Department of Urban Planning of the university is ranked the top urban planning education institute in China since 2012.
- Heartiest Congratulations to FABUlous students for their great achievements in multiple categories at 14th RISM International Surveying Conference for Undergraduates (ISCU 2022), hosted by Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM).
- Warga Fakulti Alam Bina dan Ukur (FABU) amat berbangga dengan pengiktirafan kepada Prof. Dr. Ho Chin Siong dari bidang Perancangan Bandar dan Wilayah sebagai penyandang Kursi Pengajian Bandar Pulau Pinang, Pusat Pengajian Sains Kemasyarakatan, Universiti Sains Malaysia.
- Tahniah kepada Ts. Dr. Noor Aimran Samsudin atas pendaftaran dan pengiktirafan sebagai Teknologis Professional oleh Lembaga Teknologis Malaysia (MBOT).
- Heartiest congratulations to our BSc. Geoinformatics students for their achievement and acknowledgement by ESRI Malaysia.
- Tahniah diucapkan kepada para penerima anugerah.
- Perkongsian berkenaan Transformasi GIS untuk Utiliti Air dalam Ranhill SAJ kepada pelajar FABU
- Aktiviti Makmal Satelit – Lawatan Penanda Aras Aktiviti/Projek KIK FABU UTM Ke Jabatan Tanah Dan Survei (JTS) Sarawak
- FABU UTM Kongsi Cara Pemprosesan Data GNSS Berkejituan Tinggi Dengan Pihak Jabatan Tanah dan Survei (JTS)
- Heartiest congratulations to Prof. Sr Dr. Mohd Razali Mahmud and Assoc. Prof. Sr Dr. Sarajul Fikri Mohamed for being elected by the Royal Institution of Surveyors Malaysia (RISM) for Session 2022/2023
- UTM Architecture Programme Organized 2022 International Webinar Series #1 in collaboration with 5 Architecture schools from India, Indonesia and Thailand