- A bachelor’s degree with good honours in a relevant field from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia or any other institutions of higher learning recognised by the UTM Senate; or
- Other qualifications equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree and experience in a related field recognised by the UTM Senate.
- A Master’s Degree from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia or any other Institutions of higher learning recognised by the Senate; or
- Other qualifications equivalent to a Master’s degree and experience in the relevant field recognised by the Senate; or
- Candidates who a currently registered in a Master’s Degree programme at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, and approved by the Graduate Studies Committee of the respective faculty and the Senate.
SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS (POSTGRADUATE)
An international student must be certified by UTM medical doctor to be in good health for the issuance of a student pass and/or student registration
VISA AND STUDENT PASS
International students are required to have Visa Approval Letter (VAL) and student pass to study in Malaysia. Please refer [HERE] for details on visa application and student pass.