Greenovation Research Group at Faculty of Built Environment succeeded to organize the Joint Postgraduate Colloquium 2018 with Department of Architecture and Planning of Universitas Gadjah Mada on 22 January 2018. 58 PhD and 68 master candidates from 8 Malaysian universities and 3 Indonesian universities participated in the colloquium. 17 academics from Malaysia served their time as keynote speaker, moderator, discussant and co-chairman at the one-day event. It was a debut joint program towads the betterment of postgraduate studies in built environment. Apart from students from Malaysia and Indonesia, students from Saudi Arabia, Thailand, Surinam, and Poland presented their research materials.
- Prof. Ismail Said as External Examiner at Fakultas Teknik Universitas Hasanuddin
- Transaction Cost Analysis: A Decision Support System for Procurement Selection
- Train The Trainer Program: Modelling for Architecture and Structure, BIM Coordinator and BIM Manager
- Staf Lapor Diri (Julai 2018)
- UTM Town Planning Expert: Environmentally Sustainable Cities? Get the Basics Right!
- Pembentangan Dasar Pembangunan Luar Bandar 2030 di Kementerian Pembangunan Luar Bandar, Putrajaya
- 100 Most Dedicated Professors – Prof. Dr. Mohd Hamdan bin Haji Ahmad
- Program Mobiliti Pelajar Universitas Bung Hatta ke Jabatan Harta Tanah, FABU
- Greenovation Research Group Conducted Two Workshops at Universitas Aisyiyah, Yogjakarta
- UTM Architecture students attain prestigious PAM Ferruni Ceramiche and Inovar Student Awards 2018