15 SBEL students and 4 PhD students from Greenovation Research Group successfully completed two Community Social Responsibility (CSR) programs with children of Kg Parit Jawa Ulu. 30 primary school children attended 1. Doodling Arts, and 2. Ecology of Home Gardens. Teachers, Headmaster, Penghulu and Head of Village appreciated much on the programs on sharing of knowledge in arts and science to their children.
- Program Khemah Ukur Pelajar Tahun Dua Sarjana Muda Kejuruteraan (Geomatik)
- Congratulations to Professor Dr. Mohd Razali Mahmud
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) & Universitas Sebelas Maret (UNS) Research Workshop
- UTM LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE COLLABORATED WITH TOKYO CITY UNIVERSITY (TCU) JOINT WORKSHOP 2018
- 10th RISM-RICS International Surveying Conference for Undergraduates 2018
- Dr. Muhammad Najib Mohamed Razali (Penyelaras Program SGHP) – Interview Singapore Straits Times on Forest City project.
- UTM To Collaborate With WNI On Research and Training About Weather Related Disaster
- Prof. Ismail Said as External Examiner at Fakultas Teknik Universitas Hasanuddin
- Transaction Cost Analysis: A Decision Support System for Procurement Selection
- Train The Trainer Program: Modelling for Architecture and Structure, BIM Coordinator and BIM Manager